Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's your favorite thing to order at applebees?

I'm going tomorrow and I can't decide, lol! :)What's your favorite thing to order at applebees?
Pecan crusted chicken salad is my favorite...Tilapia is also very good there... And. of course, the "Brewtus", a 22 oz beer to go with your lunch..we like it so much we named our Chihuahua after it...What's your favorite thing to order at applebees?
I like the Asian Chicken Salad.
chickn tenders with fries and coleslawWhat's your favorite thing to order at applebees?
Chicken Parmesan
chicken tenderes with fries and coleslaw also it's really goodWhat's your favorite thing to order at applebees?
chicken wrap
I always get [mozzarella sticks] as an appetizer, and the [chicken broccoli pasta alfredo bowl] as the main course.
RIBLETS!!!!!!!
i like to order a cab to take me to a better place to eat.
Mhmm I love their Chicken Caesar Salad, its scrumptious! Get the chickened grilled, its really good.



Hope you order something nice :)
my friends and I go when their appetizers are half off and then we order just from the app menu. its delicious and cheap
Oriental Chicken rollup...

it's a salad wrap, just absolutely wonderful...

if you don't like a wrap just get the oriental chicken salad.

(same thing without the wrap)

YUM.

can I come?
Get the three course menu and have buffalo wild wings (extra hot ), chedder jack mac and cheese, and the chocolate stuff, can't remember what it is called. lol The mac and cheese is AWESOME, I usually absolutely hate mac and cheese, but this stuff is awesome and it comes with chicken so I guess that makes it a little healthier. All that is about 10 dollars I think. Have fun :)
Don't like Applebees or Chiles
CHICKEN PARMAGIANA

WITH THOES SALTY CHICKEN CHIPS

YUMMY CHICKEN ARGHHH
Let's see...I love Applebee's chicken tenders and fries, XD but you already knew that!
  • car battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment