Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have interview at applebees type place for cook, I'll be asked to demonstrat skills, what should I expect?

The interview is only 15 minutes long. Isn't there food developed in a lab? What am I walking intoHave interview at applebees type place for cook, I'll be asked to demonstrat skills, what should I expect?
If this is a chain restaurant, your not going to be reuired to perform some tasks to check you ability, and definately not going to last just 15 minutes for an interview. You question makes no sense... Only time you may be asked to demonstrate your ability is if you applying for a fine dining restaurant or mom and pop place, where you need to have some minimal skill level. Such as being asked to demonstrate knife skills like.Julianne cut some vegetables, seed a tomato, de-bone a fish ect. If you want a real answer, you need to elaborate more on your question. Whta type of cuisine, type of restaurant, ect.Have interview at applebees type place for cook, I'll be asked to demonstrat skills, what should I expect?
The interview can't be 15 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment