Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do i have to make a reservation at applebees if i wanna have dinner there in sunday night?

i don't think Applebee's takes reservations (at least not the one by my house). I know my husband and I went there one night with 6 other couples and I tried to make reservations and they said to just show up that they didn't take one. So basically we went in told them how many was in our party, another couple in our group was already there so the four of us went in to the bar and as our friends started arriving the hostess told them where to find us and then when they had a large enough table available they sat us, but the wait wasn't long at all.Do i have to make a reservation at applebees if i wanna have dinner there in sunday night?
You might...........if you have several in your party.......I would just to make sure.......Do i have to make a reservation at applebees if i wanna have dinner there in sunday night?
The only time you should make reservations at a place like Applebee's is if you have a large party, say maybe 8 or more, as a courtesy to the restaurant. I don't think Applebees takes reservations otherwise.Do i have to make a reservation at applebees if i wanna have dinner there in sunday night?
No I really do not think you have to but you should make it by Friday night Saturday morning to definitely guarantee you a seat. I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment