Thursday, February 23, 2012

What as a typical drink you'd order at an Applebees, Olive Garden or Chiles?

I ALWAYS look at the drink menus. I am big on Martinis. I also like fruity. Yesterday (ofter the bomb) I had a Kahlua, Baileys %26amp; Frangelico with cream. It had a cherry on top. Wow, was that good.What as a typical drink you'd order at an Applebees, Olive Garden or Chiles?
Diet CokeWhat as a typical drink you'd order at an Applebees, Olive Garden or Chiles?
Margareita
Iced Tea or soda. Really, the mark-up on alcoholic drinks in these places is insane. Most of them are weak and premixed and a decent margarita will set you back $10.00 or more. At Olive Garden you'll pay $8.00 a glass for crappy wine you can get in a grocery store for $10 a bottle. Don't get me wrong, I like a drink or two with my meal but at a cheap chain restaurant you're going to get a not-cheap chain drink.What as a typical drink you'd order at an Applebees, Olive Garden or Chiles?
The Olive Garden has a frozen drink called a Limoncello that is DELICIOUS!!! It's like a frozen lemonade with vodka. They also have bellini's, which are great as well.
Coffee!!



:-)What as a typical drink you'd order at an Applebees, Olive Garden or Chiles?
If I can get it, I like virgin Pina Colodas :)
the applebees in our town has two dollar drink specials all day, so i get either a margarita, a bahama mama, or a long island iced tea.



olive garden, i get a frozen tiramasu made with kahlua i think. its so good.



chillis doesnt really have any specialty drinks i like, so I usually get a Cuba Libre, or Bacardi O and sprite. but we get drinks from the bar about 95% of the time we go to dinner. when we dont get bar drinks i like water.
good white wine
Venetian Sunset, Martini %26amp; Rossi Asti with pineapple and cherry juices.

Or a Berry Sangria
I always get da Italian Margaritas at Olive Garden so good!
Coffee !

No comments:

Post a Comment