Monday, February 20, 2012

Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?

Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?
I consider Applebees to be a casual, comfortable restaurant. I do not believe I would call it classy. It's a good place to go to eat. No, I wouldn't say it's classy.......



Interesting question by the way!Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?
lol no
HECK NO!Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?
LOL!!!!
nope. i dont like it there at all...and its definitely not classy. haha!Do you consider Applebees to be a "Classy" restaurant?
classier than McDonalds if thats what you mean.
Talladega Knights has convinced me that it is not, but the food there is good. ;3
Applebee's? The place where they sell water downed drinks? No.
um lol no...its more of a lets have fun place
ABSOLUTELY NOT! by NO means. it is a cheap, greasy, "family" restaurant. I personally hate Applebee's. But even if you like it, it is NOT considered a classy place. "Classy" places are usually not chains and serve better food in a better environment. Please don't take your significant other here if that's what you're considering.
No, it is loud.
No, I mean it's not a dump but I don't consider it classy. Having been in their kitchens I know alot of that food isn't great quality and is largly frozen/pre-preparred. Usually I find an independent restaurant, not a chain, has the classy experience if it is mananaged right.
Hell no! Do you think Chili's is??? Or Red Robin??? Or Ruby Tuesdays???? They're all the same casual dining restaurant chains, and I even found 3 bugs in my drink while dining at Applebees. Definitely not classy.
Applebees! Are you kidding!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That would be an absolute NO.
NOOOOOOOOOO.

but i still like it.
yes
hello...looks like you got alot of answers but maybe i can help you out. Apple bees personally is not really a place where you would go with your other half for a romantic time. if your looking to just kick back and relax with the family or your in a rush to eat then i suggest you go there. if you want to go to a classy place that has fresh food and great drinks with upscale people then try a Kyoto japanese steakhouse their aroma in the air is fresh and exotic and is never watered down soft drinks if you know what i mean! LOL or try any steakhouse for that matter if Kyoto is not in your area....
Um... not really but its good to take family/friends to!
It's classier then Mickey D's or the Subway, but that's about it. To be honest I'd rather eat at Arby's or a nice mom and pop Italian joint. I used to work for Applebees and I'm still not impressed.
no-not really.
No, it's just another cookie cutter chain restaurant and not one of the better of those.
Applebees is nothing more than a Dennys with a Liquor License.......
No, I think cozy is a better word.
uhh no haha!:)
Hell yeah................ like Courtney Love is a classy chick!
no. its more casual. just a place you would go with friends. kind of the same vibe as chilis.

No comments:

Post a Comment