Monday, February 20, 2012

Is being a hostess at Applebees fun?

I had a job interview at Applebees today for a hostess position.I'm 17, I think it went really well and I've had 2 jobs already, but I was wondering how long till they call you back after an interview and is being a hostess their fun?Is being a hostess at Applebees fun?
Don't know how long a callback would take, but here's the deal with being a hostess....if you "double seat" a server's section (two or more tables basically at the same time), or if you skip a server's section, they will give you some ****, probably.Is being a hostess at Applebees fun?
to be perfectly honest it can go both ways bad or good it depends on the people you meet and what they think of you.
  • flight simulator games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment