Monday, February 20, 2012

Job interview at applebees for hostess?

I'm nervous because I have a job interview coming up soon for a job as a hostess at applebees. I have pretty much no previous work experience, the only stuff I think I may have mentioned is that I volunteered at a daycare this center. If you guys could give me some sample questions and how to answer them, it would be great. I just had a job interview at another restaurant and it was really hard for me to answer all of those questions...so I really want to be more prepared this time.Job interview at applebees for hostess?
I applied at Olive Garden today here are some questions I was asked and how I answered them.



Q1: What is your opinion on good customer service?



A1: Being quick and on time, and being very polite



Q2: We use teamwork at Olive Garden, how would you demonstrate it?



A2: If someone needed help I would lend a hand



Q3: If you were giving this interview, what characteristics would you look for in the person you were interviewing?



A3: I would look for Respect, Responsibility, and Politeness

No comments:

Post a Comment