Thursday, February 23, 2012

When was the last time you went to Applebees?

for lunch/dinner?When was the last time you went to Applebees?
Last weekend! I love Applebee's!When was the last time you went to Applebees?
two months ago, i used coupons that i got when i complained about bad service the month before, or rather no service, the punks were just standing around talking, ignoring people.

the 800 number didnt work

this time there were flies everywhere and the windows were greasy.

not going back, ever.
Applebees is 47 ways to eat chicken.









haha it's true, look at the menu: chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken. i went over the summer for the first time in a few years. i rarely go there but i have nothing against it. its ok foodWhen was the last time you went to Applebees?
It was probably about a year ago. I took a friend of mine there. I found a bug in my bread. I almost threw up and vowed to not eat there again.
About 8 months ago. Actually, it was my first time and my last time. There was absolutely nothing appealing on the menu.When was the last time you went to Applebees?
I swear I'm not lying but I just went a couple of hours ago. I got chicken fingers cause I'm a little picky lol. It was goooood. =)
Um, a long time ago really. I can't really remember. It was the night we had a minor hurricane, and that was a while ago.
Like, last summer, I think. I had iced tea and this one 3-cheese grilled cheese sandwich on marbled bread... It was so good!!! I hope to go there again soon....
4 months ago. Stopped after i watched an employee walk out of the bathroom without washing his hands after taking a dump.
Ive never been to Applebees.
like 2 years ago when my grandpa's girlfriend was still alive and my cousin worked there we surprised my grandpa on his birthday by showing up there

Feb. 12th 2007 ^_^
ive never been to applebees
never!
two summers ago.

i don't like applebees.
last year a month before O9
neva
The day before the election, why I remember that I don't know.
About two years ago
2003
2 months ago.
Uh...Never
over a year ago
week ago.....
Like 3 years ago.

I never went back.
3 years ago...lunch.
uuummm, like never.
Just the other day
Two or three weeks ago. I will never go there again.
like three years ago for dinner, lol.
A couple of weeks ago. I love their food.
2 weeks ago. i go there all the time.
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment