Monday, February 20, 2012

I had a mudslide yesterday at Applebees and its was soo delicious,?

it didn't taste like it had alcohol, but I know it did, How much alcohol does a mudslide contain?I had a mudslide yesterday at Applebees and its was soo delicious,?
2 ounces, .5 kaluah, .5 irish cream, 1 vodkaI had a mudslide yesterday at Applebees and its was soo delicious,?
all alcoholic drinks are mudslides alcohol is mud
I don't know but I like your username. ^_^I had a mudslide yesterday at Applebees and its was soo delicious,?
Since it was Applebees maybe about 2% alcohol they have really watered down drinks.
don't know but I think I will try it.I had a mudslide yesterday at Applebees and its was soo delicious,?
I want one!!!

They probably only gave you a splash of alcohol. It is Applebees not Applebuzz
It depends on where you get it and who makes it. So there is no real answer. Even if you got to a resteraunt they could make it defrintly with diffrent people.

No comments:

Post a Comment