Thursday, February 23, 2012

Does anyone know the recipe for Applebees Kiwi Lemonade?

Im in love with the kiwi lemonade at Applebees and I Havent been able to find the recipe online so I would be greatful if Someone would let me know.



ThanksDoes anyone know the recipe for Applebees Kiwi Lemonade?
Why dont you just add kiwi juice to a lemonade. Or half and half it, thats what my bosses did for their kiwi lemonade. Came out great in alot of ice, or you can make a icee out of it. Yum, I would say two kiwis to one court, or one court kiwi concentrate, one court lemonade concentrate deluted. Good luckDoes anyone know the recipe for Applebees Kiwi Lemonade?
Hi. I can suggest you Hajeeras Kitchen, Chennai, India.

They make this Apple bees Kiwi Lemonade.
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment