Sunday, February 26, 2012

Seriously, has anyone ever had consistantly good service at an Applebees' ?

My experience with Applebee's has been spotty service as well. Last time was the worst. I actually sat at the bar to eat and have a few drinks. Bartender was horrible... my drink would run out, and would take him 5 minutes or so to notice and get me another one, and he wasn't that busy. He spent his time down by his register conversing with the servers and gossiping. So I start using my Cell phone, and would call the restaurant and have them transfer me to the bar, and when he would answer, i would order another drink. It was the only way to get his attention away from the cute servers he was trying to hit on.Seriously, has anyone ever had consistantly good service at an Applebees' ?
Good service - yes. Good food - no.Seriously, has anyone ever had consistantly good service at an Applebees' ?
My family goes there as a large group. There is usually 12 to 15 of us and the service is great.
Ate there last Monday afternoon and the service was good. Food, too. I will eat there again either late this afternoon or tomorrow. I live in South Carolina. I have, however noticed that not all Applebees in South Carolina are the same as far as service is concerned.Seriously, has anyone ever had consistantly good service at an Applebees' ?
never stopped going there
Not to my liken/ but my friends recommded it!!

I'm not one to say service is wrong i ike to served if thats what you call it??

Applebees should revamp there whole neiwork I'm concerned!!Seriously, has anyone ever had consistantly good service at an Applebees' ?
I've always had good service, but the food is just average.
Ate at Applebees on Fri. nite, first in a long time. Food was really good, service was great and the prices were reasonable. Ready to go back.
I went there once during my trip around america and i would have been one of the places where i felt they deserved the tip! I myself work in hospitality and i found the service in New York and Miami really bad!!
i worked at applebee's in ga BIG bug problem i would never go there now
99% of the time I have really good service there! It is actually a very decent place aroung here....Only once have I been dissapointed and I go there often...
Yes. . . . . .

Never had bad service. . . . .

Mine is in Henderson, NV.
As a server myself I am both more critical and more lienent than most of the general public. But I've discovered that at most of the "chain" restaurants they don't care as much about customer service as they do at independent places. I do in fact kinda scan the place to see if they are crazy busy (and if they are, I'm most forgiving about service and such), but if they aren't and my service is awful, there's no excuse. And as a long way around answering the question, I have consistantly had awful service and Applebees. We will never go back to any of their stores again!
I've ate there many times and have always had 100% satisfaction.
Been there 4 times, good service once. The other 3 times it took them at least 15-20 minutes to check on us and 30 minutes or more to bring the check. This was in the afternoon, not a time when it was busy. I go to Chili's
I haven't been there recently, but the times that I have, the service has been good.
Yes, we have. In fact it is one of the better food experiences out we have had consistently. We eat out a lot and at a variety of restaurants. Often we first judge (and for good reason) our experience by the server one gets. Next the food, and the upkeep of the rest rooms and restaurant. Is the food Hot when it arrives or cold as should be?

The server can make or break the experience at any restaurant. That is why patrons need to let management know how their experience was, good and bad.So they can make improvements if necessary. You can't fix what one doesn't know is in need of.. We never reward in tip bad service. We do make a point to give praise to those who do well. They appreciate knowing they are appreciated.. wouldn't you.. It's a tough job waiting on the public..
up until where i live now, NO. but for some reason the applebees down here is great and to be honest, the servers/bartenders are one of the biggest reasons i keep going back!
nope. too many youngsters working there.
Been there 5 times and I always return. If you had bad service maybe your waitress was on her rag!! No complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment