Monday, February 13, 2012

What is the starting pay at Applebees as a Dishwasher?

My boy has me a job but I wanna know what im gonna be getting payed first...a job is a job, and i will take what they give me, but it always comes up "what is your salary requirement?" and right now i really need money, and I dont wanna say too low..What should i expect?What is the starting pay at Applebees as a Dishwasher?
hey, you should be receving about $7.50 to $8 an hour starting out. with room for advancementWhat is the starting pay at Applebees as a Dishwasher?
They usually start on minimum wage but they in most cases increase your pay after 6 months.What is the starting pay at Applebees as a Dishwasher?
Depends on which state you are in as they have different minimum wages which is what you will start at.
  • food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment