Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can I wear jeans to an interview at applebees?

I got an interview for hostess, and I was wondering what they ask and what I should wear. I don't have dress pants..Can I wear jeans to an interview at applebees?
i think jeans are just fineCan I wear jeans to an interview at applebees?
I dont see why... just make sure they dont have holes in them, %26amp; you should be fine!
Be more business casual. Wear a shirt or something. Ask a friend to lend you dress pants.Can I wear jeans to an interview at applebees?
Hostesses at chain restaurants like that are usually required to wear some little business casual type outfit, so I would go into your interview already kind of looking the part. It'll give your interviewer an idea of how you'll be presenting yourself to the customers every day. I wouldn't wear jeans unless they're dark wash, pressed and unusually nice looking. I agree with going to Target though and getting some cheap "interview" pants. It's probably not the end of the world if you do end up in jeans but it's better to be overdressed than underdressed.
Well, get some black dress pants.. Wal-Mart, Pennys.. You might need them for another interview if you wear jeans to the first interview. Remember you want to impress your interviewer with your responsible attitude and what you will do for Applebees--not what they can do for you.. If you want to work as a hostess dress like a hostess.. If you think they want hostesses in jeans go for it but I expect an Applebees hostess to look clean, neat and somewhat conservatively dressed.. No body parts hanging out.. Show them you care about how you look.. After all if you get the job you are representing Applebees not your self..Can I wear jeans to an interview at applebees?
I wouldn't wear jeans to any interview. Just go to Target and buy some cheap (but nice looking) khakis.

No comments:

Post a Comment