Thursday, February 9, 2012

What type of black shoes should I wear for a hosting job at applebees?

I dont like Walmart shoes because they dont have great support. I once spent $160 on a pair of Redwings which were great, but too expensive when I finally needed another pair. I finally went to Shoes for Crews (can be purchased online). Great shoes, slip resistant, water resistant, great support.What type of black shoes should I wear for a hosting job at applebees?
They make special non skid shoes called "restaurant shoes". You can find them at wal mart for sure. Though you might not think you will need non skid shoes just for hosting, there are all kinds of spills in a restaurant setting. My daughter busted her *** twice before she bought hers.What type of black shoes should I wear for a hosting job at applebees?
shoes for crews are my favorite, but i have also bought non slip shoes at walmart and payless shoe stores. you definately need non slip, as you will be in and out of the kitchen all the time bussing tables (the applebees i work at the hosts buss the tables, too.).

No comments:

Post a Comment