Monday, February 6, 2012

I want to work as a waitress at Applebees or Hooters, which will I make more money at, I have a slim frame.?

Men like the way I look, but I'd feel kinda weird in Hooters outfit. Honestly, do you think I should work for less tips at Applebees or more at Hooters and put up with all the leering men.I want to work as a waitress at Applebees or Hooters, which will I make more money at, I have a slim frame.?
If you feel uncomfortable with men leering at you, you don't need to work at Hooters. Actually I think Applebee's waitresses make pretty good money. There are more families and daters that visit Applebee's so the tips would be better. My cousin worked at Ruby Tuesday and she said her best tips came from daters because the guy always left a nice tip b/c he didn't want the girl to think he was cheap. You'd have more dating couples at Applebee's than Hooters.I want to work as a waitress at Applebees or Hooters, which will I make more money at, I have a slim frame.?
my advice would be to work at Applebees. Hooters is not a safe place to be working at. If you really want to make more money then get two jobs. Working at Applebees and another restuarant or service couldnt be that hard.
hooters y make mor money n guys r allwaqys gonna look were ever u go weather there more direct about it (hooters) or more cencored (applebees) so if thay look let them look in amazmend thay can look but cant touchI want to work as a waitress at Applebees or Hooters, which will I make more money at, I have a slim frame.?
you're better off at Applebees. Hooters is known for their staff being assaulted by violent rapists after work.
ApplebeesI want to work as a waitress at Applebees or Hooters, which will I make more money at, I have a slim frame.?
hooters

No comments:

Post a Comment