Thursday, February 9, 2012

How much does a host make at applebees?

I'm confused because I read that they make 2.00 an hour..ta hell,...I thought they have to pay like 8 dollars at least.I might get a job as a host but if they pay that low I'll rather not take itHow much does a host make at applebees?
Well they might receive the tips from the servers and are a tipped employee. The federal minimum wage for serving is $2.13. When I worked at Bennigans, we tipped out the hostesses and the hostesses and the servers both received server minimum wage.How much does a host make at applebees?
yes the hostess makes below minimum wage and she gets shared tips with the bar keep, bus boys, wait staff and that is supposed to make her pay up to minimumHow much does a host make at applebees?
Depends what state you live in.How much does a host make at applebees?
It depends does she hook on the side?
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment