Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can someone work at applebees at the ago of 16?

if so what will i do?Can someone work at applebees at the ago of 16?
I think you can.... I'm not sure maybe you should go in and ask them....Can someone work at applebees at the ago of 16?
Probably. I have a friend who's 15 and been working at various restaurants, including an Applebee's, I believe, since she was 11 taking orders and/or busing tables. Not to encourage, *ahem*, anything slightly less than legal or shady, but if things are done under the table, then working there at 16 would be fine. If you look older than 16, then you're effectively a shoe-in, unless the restaurant doesn't need new people.Can someone work at applebees at the ago of 16?
I know the one in North Jersey you have to be 18 usually any restaurant that serves liquor you have to be 18 to work there by law. I would try to get a job at a local pizza place or a fast food restaurant.Can someone work at applebees at the ago of 16?
yea you can be a waitress but you cant serve alcohol they would have someone do that for you
Yes but you would be a hostess or busser, not a server.

No comments:

Post a Comment