Monday, January 30, 2012

When is the boycott of Applebees supposed to take place?

I want to be sure and eat there that day.When is the boycott of Applebees supposed to take place?
Applesbees has me as a customer for life, never had a bad experience there and the hostess once went above and beyond what her job description listed. My middle son , has some special needs, and can be a bit roady at times, well she offered to take him aside and have him eat with her by the hostess area and let us eat in peace, the hostess area was literally right in front of us, but kept him occupied enough to enjoy the meal, then I wrote an email in response to that situation, we went back about a month later and the host remembered us and explained to the manager that we were the family that wrote the email, next thing I know we received a 40% off on our dinner when the check came...that was an addition pleasant surprise which did not have to be done to keep us but showed us there appreciation......it was great....When is the boycott of Applebees supposed to take place?
There's supposed to be a boycott?
HA HA HA HA

I want to know what day it is too.

Myabe the line will be one person shorter!When is the boycott of Applebees supposed to take place?
Boycott for what? I don't eat there anyway, but I was just curious.
Isn't it ongoing?



Does nobody a favor, for the quality of their foodWhen is the boycott of Applebees supposed to take place?
I dont know why...The only thing good about applebees is...nothing



I used to get better food in my old HS cafeteria.
huh? i never heard of anyboycott for applebees? why are they supposed to be boycotting applebees for?
Who's boycotting and why? I haven't heard this.
I've been boycotting their horrible food for quite some time, but I wasn't aware that there was an organized boycott. Details?
You actually like their food? Nasty. Boycott or not, I think their food is getting too far out there.
i would also like to know , I am tired of waiting 40 minutes for my chicken sangwich
I think it started Saturday. Dunkin Donuts too...



For those who don't know, the boycott is by pro-illegal groups that say these restaurants 'discriminate against workers whose social security numbers don't match' the national database.
what did Applebees do?
it was cancled both of the ilegals crying discrimination were deported.. wait maybe i was having a nice dream
The story was run on ABC in New York.



http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/reada鈥?/a>



Apparently Applebees and Dunkin Donuts are firing people who use social security numbers that do not belong to them. The illegal immigrants group thinks this is discrimination! Good grief! I'm gonna go get me a sampler platter and a draft!
Good for Applebees and Duncan Donuts! They get my vote for business of the year. I only wish there was one near me, that's where I would spend my money.
the illegals and there cohorts plan to boycott Applebee's because they WILL NOT hire illegals.....itn't that great - I'll be there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment