Friday, January 27, 2012

What should i exspect tomorrow at my interview for applebees?

I have an interview tomorrow at apple bees. Will i know by the end of the interview if i have the job or not? How quickly will i be able to start? And when there are tips on the table, do i get to take home the tips that day or do they put the tips into my paycheck ? .... I live in nj if that helps, %26amp; just so you know I'm using my boyfriend's yahoo because i forgot my password lolWhat should i exspect tomorrow at my interview for applebees?
You should expect them to ask you questions related to your previous work experiences, especially any related to food service. It sounds like it's a waitress postion you applied for. It's doubtful you will be told on the spot if you have the job or not. Usually several candidates are interviewed the same day, and once all have been seen, they will decide. They will call you if you get the job. Once hired, they will tell you how they handle tips. Sometimes the server gets them directly, other places "pool" them.

No comments:

Post a Comment