Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What to have at APPLEBEES, something non-fancy that my family will enjoy ?

I am planning to take my wife and my 2 kids at Applebees Dubai. I have read somewhere in Yahoo where diners have voted for Applebees for something I can't recall.|||I would get a steak. Here is there menu but I don't know if Dubai will have a special menu.|||it's all CRAP!! Go to a REAL restaurant!|||Well applebees sucks and its grosss and never ever eat there|||Applebees is crap. Go to a real restaurant, not a lousy chain that serves terrible food.|||It is fairly chill, they have hamburgers etc as well as some more...adventurous things. I'd suggest riblettes, they are a popular pick. I often go to applebees because their appetizers are half price after 9pm and I really like the chicken quesadilla there.





edit: also don't listen to internet males, I'd bet ten to one any one of them wishes they were old enough to hang out at the bar.|||STEAK it's good and casual.|||I say their steak and chicken entrees are good. They also have a good kids menu.|||try their riblets they are so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment