Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is Applebees a good place to visit for a family reunion?

I have to try to convince my teacher to go to applebees %26lt;homework%26gt; I figured interviewing some people who already went is a good way to prove my point. Any other ideas because I have never even eaten there myself. What would you say or what would make you go there with your family?|||Applebees generally doesn't have a large section, so if you have a large family... it's probably not going to work for a reunion there. I've never seen an Applebees that has a party room either.





I'd find a restraunt with a private room where they can seat more than 5 people at a time. Doesn't have to be a large party room. Many steak houses have such a room.





Add up the amount of people and call around and see what places can seat that many people and if they offer a more private sitting area. Most places also expect all to order off a short menu when in large parties, it's too hard to cook all different meals for a large group of 10 or more. They generally offer 3 to 5 options and give you all the options before the event.





Applebee's biggest table i've ever seen seats 6 and is round, therefore you can't put it with other tables. Any place you awnt to go too will want at least a days notice if it's larger than 6 people. Again, more than 10 and they'll want to offer you a short menu.





If you haven't gone, i don't fully understand why you are so set on going there? It's a nice place to eat, but it has a sports bar that can get really loud if a game is being played. They also have satellite and play games from around the world, so normally a game is on.





But it's also nice as people can order just about any type of alcoholic drink there.





I wouldn't chose applebees for the seating arrangement nor the bar for the loudness. Family reunions normally want a quieter place where they can hear and catch up with each other.|||Personally I'd say no, because you could get stuck with a sizeable bar tab and the place is usually loud. I'd go with a Perkins, or a Marie Callendars or a Coco's if I were you. If you're open to picking up (or splitting), the tab, then I'd go to a Chili's or Chi-Chi's Mexican restaurant (very family oriented), but call in advance to make reservations so that you're not disappointed with a long wait or the breakup of your party into separate tables.|||I wouldn't go to Applebees. They used to have good food years ago but now the food is terrible. Last time I ate there the food tasted like frozen food they heated up. I have a few friends that still like to go there because of the bar. I guess after a few drinks the food might not tastes as bad. LOL I would go to TGI Fridays or Chilis. Their food is a lot better than Applebees. I would also find out how many people would be attending and call ahead to be sure the restaurant can accomodate a large party.|||i like olive garden..we have a lot of family gatherings there..ive been to some that had a large room, even tho it wasnt closed in, they easily moved the tables around to accomodate all of us..just a thot|||yes because applebees is classy and around 4 star applebees is perfect!!!!|||I personaly think that it is a good place for familys, because it has great choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment