Friday, January 27, 2012

9 mile bike ride and applebees, will it help me lose waight?

I ride my bike 9 miles a day to work at applebees. I've been doing this for a month now and I had to make my belt smaller. That's the only place I really eat at. So if I keep this up will I lose some fat and get in shape? Also I drink will that be a problem?9 mile bike ride and applebees, will it help me lose waight?
yeah that's a great distance. try to make it home faster to work up the intensity of your workout. you won't get too much strength from it, but it's a great way to burn calories. take your bike up some hills if you want a challenge to build strength.



you really can eat almost whatever you want if you exercise. the funny thing is, you'll find that healthy foods just feel better when you're active.9 mile bike ride and applebees, will it help me lose waight?
There's a lot of sugar in alcohol. Be careful with that. If you want a little extra edge, try the acai berry free trial:



http://cheapskatecommandos.com/beauty.html9 mile bike ride and applebees, will it help me lose waight?
Try alcoholic beverages with less calories, and apart from that, keep up the good work!
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment