Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is it normal for Applebees to be my favorite restaurant?

I've been to the all the high end steak places and chains, high end french, italian places etc. But seriously, if someone were to tell me right now they are treating me for dinner, any place, I would gladly pick Applebees over say Morton's. Is there something wrong with me or that's quite normal|||WhATeVeR FloATs Ur BOaT|||I would say that you are more comfortable at Applebees and find places like Mortons a bit stuffy. Personally I don't like Applebees but enjoy the Chili's and Fridays. I do suggest you try Outback as they have better beef and are not stuffy in the least.|||I think that you are very normal. I love Applebees too! Nothing beats their Chicken Fajita Rollup. It is also cheap...I love the 2 for 20 specials. I agree, I have eaten at very expensive places and you do not even get a full plate of food :)





Happy Eating!|||I love Applebees also. Tues. night with with the all you can eat ribletts, Santa fe chicken salad. Yumm. My local Applebees is getting remodeled so it's been closed for awhile. Cant wait till it reopens!!!!|||its normal..





answer my question if you know please!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||Sure it's normal. You can like whatever you want...although I know someone that waits tables at a Mortons ;-)|||I think it's normal people like what they like so what if it's a chain resturant|||Lol there is nothing wrong with you. You know what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment