Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Could I sue Applebees for getting food poisoning 4 times?

My sister Taylor and I both get food poisoning every time we eat Applebees, all together it's a total of four times of being sick and getting dehydrated. I was just wondering if I could sue them for pain and sufffering. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you!|||Why Would u eat there more then two times if you've gotten sick, once Would be enough for me. if u have proof that the establishment has gotten u sick u might have a case, But then again what would u sue for a refund? It's not much of a case really. Good luck|||To quote the late, great George W Bush: "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, hadn't aught a get fooled in the first place."





If you got food poisoning once, I'd think that a lawsuit would be child's play; you probably could win without an attorney. If someone gets food poisoning from Jack-in-the-Box and goes back to Jack-in-the-Box the day after they seem to be ok, the judge will ask why they went back.





Darwin award attempts are not things that judges really like rewarding.|||Food poisoning, actual food poisoning, is an awful illness; lots and lots of vomiting and diarrhea. It can last two or three days. If this is what you had then, indeed, you may have had food poisoning. If this is the case my question and an attorneys question would be why did you continue to eat at a restaurant at which you got food poisoning??|||I dont think you got food poisoning. I think you are just another sue happy person who is looking for something for nothing!|||Yes, you can sue them but you will need to prove they caused your illness if you want to win your case.|||Why would you go back after the first time? Just another person out for a quick buck. You got sick from their food and went back at least 3 times. Any judge will look at you and laugh.|||Stop eating at Applebees.|||i agree with the person above me....





i got food poisoning at steak and shake once and never went back...





quit trying to make an easy dollar and use your head|||You're going to need to provide proof that it was Applebee's that gave you food poisoning.|||Four times! After the first or second time, I could never go back.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment