Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is there a policy at Applebees that prevents waitresses from giving their numbers to guys that hit on them?

A couple of buddies and I were at Applebees tonite, and one of them decided to ask our waitress for her number and he got shot down with the excuse of Applebees having a policy of not allowing their waitresses not being allowed to give out their numbers during their shift. The poor girl seemed spooked by him honestly, but I want to know for future reference.|||I work at an Applebees too, and as far as I know there is no policy on giving your phone number out at work, it might be frowned upon as unprofessional, but in my opinion I feel like they try to encourage us as much as possible to be ridiculously friendly with our customers. Who knows. Each restaurant may have its own individual policies on things like that. My boss would more than likely look down upon that|||lol no she lied i work at applebees i think the reason y she lied is because she get tired of guys hitting on her... I used to be the same way but i told guys i had a boyfriend instead of lying|||hahaha. I doubt thats a store policy.|||there is no such policy. she just thought he was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment