Friday, January 27, 2012

Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?

People in the kitchen put a fake bug in my drink at applebees. I orginally thought it was a real bug and freaked out. The owner apologized and said it was a slow day and that the people in the kitchen were playing around with the bug all day... like tying it to a string and pulling it around on the floor. SOMEHOW... it ended up in my drink. Is there anything i can do?Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
i would call my local news channel and have them discuss it in the consumer segment on tv. businesses around me have gotten in deep trouble that way. get on a soap boxWas unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
Are you still at the restaurant, or have the fake bug? If not, there isnt much you can do, to be honest.



Perhaps call and speak to the owner/manager. If its a chain, speak to the high ups. It might get you some coupons or a free meal. Paying for lawyer would be a waste of time and money.Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
the only thing u could have done was complain to management the most they could have done was lower your ticket price up to the full meal. it is really too late to do anything if more than a day has gone by if u call corporate u may get the employees reprimanded or fired but that is not likely as they now can deny its happening. always complain to the highest manager at the time of it happening as u would have the proof on hand or in this case in your glass... hope this helpsWas unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
It is too trivial for you to pursue legally.



Best to complain to the management and you can probably wrangle a free meal out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment