Monday, January 30, 2012

Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?

People in the kitchen put a fake bug in my drink at applebees. I orginally thought it was a real bug and freaked out. The owner apologized and said it was a slow day and that the people in the kitchen were playing around with the bug all day... like tying it to a string and pulling it around on the floor. SOMEHOW... it ended up in my drink. Is there anything i can do?Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
You already spoke to the owner, or the manager? It seems unusual that you would have spoken to the owner. If you spoke to the manager, and nothing was done, I suggest you get the number for the director of human resources. This person can override the manager and anyone else up the ladder.



If it actually was the owner, they need to take a second look at his ability to run a restaurant.Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
actually, you can email or call the main branch of the business and if you tell them this they may give you free meals or even gift cards. it goes the same way for bad service.
call the management. :PWas unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
contact corporate office of applebees. i'd even make a call to the bbb
You can call the restraunt and ask to speak to the owner again and tell him to give you a discount or something.Was unknowingly pranked with a fake bug in my drink at a local Applebees. Is there anything I can do?
yeah... call the management or the main branches. That's if you want to get them fired. If you simply want to get back at them, prank them back. Make a "mess" in the bathroom or keep saying your food idn't right(but don't eat it, they will more than likely spit in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment