Monday, January 30, 2012

Anyone have a good idea what a vegetarian could eat at Applebees?

I got a gift card at a baby shower and I think I want to have a nice lunch to myself today. I haven't ever been there and I am a vegetarian. Anyone have a suggestion of a good veg dish they have... or a dish that I could order without the meat that would still be good?Anyone have a good idea what a vegetarian could eat at Applebees?
I knew someone who went vegetarian b/c applebees served her raw bacon. I have seen someone get served salad with a piece of the plastic bag it came in there. Use your card %26amp; then don't go there again.



I urge all you fellow veggies, support local %26amp; independant (or at least small chains) that offer great %26amp; varied veggie options. We have to reward the places that work for us.



I would say spend the card on alcohol but there's the baby thing! hope it goes well.Anyone have a good idea what a vegetarian could eat at Applebees?
Salad, they're actually pretty good. Just ask them to take off the meat.Anyone have a good idea what a vegetarian could eat at Applebees?
Here's a menu idea, I also have a hard time especially in my area that I live . But good luck.
  • google translations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment