Monday, January 30, 2012

So I am on weight watchers and my favorite dish at applebees is the oriental chicken salad?

Now I know the salad is usually worth 20 points but i don't get the fried rice noodles and i get grilled chicken not fried. I usually only eat a 3rd of the chicken. I also put all the sauce on the side and only end up using a 3rd of it. So with all of those changes how many points do you think its worth?So I am on weight watchers and my favorite dish at applebees is the oriental chicken salad?
enjoy the 20 points. That is why you have allowance points. If you do not give yourself occasional treats then it will be difficult to lose in long term.So I am on weight watchers and my favorite dish at applebees is the oriental chicken salad?
To be honest. Skip it. I work at Applebee's the the oriental chicken salad is one of the worst things on the menu. The dressing is made out of chicken fat.

Report Abuse

  • boggle online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment