Friday, January 27, 2012

I need a recipe for Spinach and artichoke dip. I really like the one at Applebees, and I hate spinach and arti?

I really like the one at Applebees, and I hate spinach and artichokes, but I want to come close to that recipe.I need a recipe for Spinach and artichoke dip. I really like the one at Applebees, and I hate spinach and arti?
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP



3 tablespoons roasted jalapeno, minced

1 1/2 cups chopped artichokes

1 cup baby spinach chiffonade

3/4 grated Parmesan

1/3 cup ricotta

1/3 cup cream cheese

shredded cheese on top for broiling

red roasted peppers for top



Rub jalapenos with olive oil and salt; broil until dark spots appear on a crackling skin.

Finely chop jalapeno, shred artichokes and spinach.



In a bowl, mix ingredients and transfer to a buttered shallow serving casserole dish.



Top with cheese shreds and strips of roasted red peppers in olive oil.



Broil until top is bubbly.I need a recipe for Spinach and artichoke dip. I really like the one at Applebees, and I hate spinach and arti?
http://www.ehow.com/how_4723744_applebee鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment