Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does anyone know where any applebees restaurants are in Germany?

I live in Germany and I am really wanting some Applebees. Does anyone know where I can get some here?|||There are no Applebees in Germany...


well...maybe if you ring up the nearest Applebees, they might be willing to UPS you some of their food...of course, their food is terrible...there really isn't anywhere in Germany that you can get something that actually tastes good???|||Try their yellow pages.|||I won't ask WHY you would want Applebee's in Germany, but I think that there's one in Heidelberg on the US army base. (Have some nice Raum Schnitzl!)|||Applebee's is not in Germany yet. Here is a list of all the countries.





http://www.applebees.com/InternationalIn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment