Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My friend is having a dinner at Applebees for her birthday and I don't want to ruin my whole diet?

The dinner is this afternoon. All I've had this morning is a small bowl of cereal. I have a calorie budget and I don't want to ruin it at Applebees. I go to the gym Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays but today is Tuesday. Any advice for me? I'm still in week one of this diet so this is no time to be giving myself a reward or a break I haven't earned.|||Hi:


I used to weigh 310 lbs and now one year later I am down to 240 lbs. I still have a long way to go but the weght is coming off.





Before I go out to eat 2 hours before I will drink as much water as I can. This will make your stomach feel full. Also it is important to have a bowl of fruit prior to going out to eat. The sugars in fruits will curb your desire to order deserts at the end of a meal.





Before going to Applebees or any other restaurant with friends check out thier menu online and see the nutritional values of the items you can choose from. Here is the link http://www.applebees.com/MenuLandingStat鈥?/a>





I recommend you stay away from carbohydrates like bread, pizza and starches like potato. A steak dinner with veggies is a great choice. You can also ask the server to give you extra veggies instead of the potato. During the meal remember to keep drinking water.





I completely understand how you feel. Especially when you are starting out on a diet. I used to feel sad when my friends would order my favorite foods and I cannot eat them. Please stay away form appetizers and deserts.





I wish you great luck!!!!!|||Order a salad. But those chicken fingers r to die for!!!!! :)|||Applebee's offers a few meals that are under 550 calories. Or you can visit their web site and look up the nutritional info on their website. That way you would know what is good to order for lunch before you go.|||they have a weight watchers menu.. the chicken tacos on there are awesome!!!|||get the under 550 calories meal, or a salad|||Don't get one of the salads, they are loaded with fat. They have both a 550 calorie or less menu, and a weight watchers menu, anything from those should be fine. The asiago peppercorn steak is really good, as well as the Dijon potabello chicken.|||Have a salad only then..


or some other lightweight meal|||don't order a salad, the dressings are loaded with calories and it would basically be the same as ordering a cheese burger. the new menu has a section of food that has 550 calories or less and most of them are pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment