Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the average amount or money you spend at Chilis or Applebees in rochester New York?

I was planning on taking my uncle and aunt for a christmas present.. :DWhat is the average amount or money you spend at Chilis or Applebees in rochester New York?
I would say $60- $70.... I used to eat at both when I lived in Rochester NY as a matter of fact, I worked at the Applebee's on West Ridge Road for 2 years!!!What is the average amount or money you spend at Chilis or Applebees in rochester New York?
hmmm i would say a little over 100$What is the average amount or money you spend at Chilis or Applebees in rochester New York?
about $80-$100 if u plan on sharing an appetizer, meal, and desert. if u just want a meal, maybe $50What is the average amount or money you spend at Chilis or Applebees in rochester New York?
I'd say right around 80 if your gonna get appertizer, diner and dessert closer to 100 if your gonna get drinks too

No comments:

Post a Comment