Friday, January 27, 2012

Is their a national chain like Applebees or Chiles that will nearly for sure get me good tip money?

I live in a metro area that has every conceivable chain. Thank you for your help.Is their a national chain like Applebees or Chiles that will nearly for sure get me good tip money?
Your tips are as good as you are. I worked at an Applebees for 3 years and made over $100 a night in a small town. When I'd bartend sometimes I'd pull $200 or $300. So do a good job and you can make money anywhere!Is their a national chain like Applebees or Chiles that will nearly for sure get me good tip money?
Olive Garden?Is their a national chain like Applebees or Chiles that will nearly for sure get me good tip money?
pretty much anywhere if your realllllly nice to costomers...Is their a national chain like Applebees or Chiles that will nearly for sure get me good tip money?
I'd say Olive Garden
  • trade in value
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment