Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does Applebees require you to remember ALL ingredients on the menu before you start serving?

I am going to start working at Applebees and I was wondering if I will have to memorize ALL the ingredients on the menu before I start working! I have worked at a place that requires servers to do that before, but now I am more nervous about being able to find time memorize each ingredients, I just had a baby and I have pretty bad "mommy brain"|||Job searching can be a difficult job in itself, especially if you're not used to it. I was making heavy weather of with my job searching recently until I stumbled upon the site in the box below website which has some fantastic guidance for job seekers. After following their helpful advice for a month or so I got myself myself a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment