Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a drink similar to Applebees' "Jamaican Freeze", with the same ingrediants but with another name?

I have been looking for the directions on how to make the Applebees' drink "Jamaican Freeze" on the net, but have not found any results. So, I was wondering if there was a similar drink with a different name. If someone knows the exact ingrediants of the jf drink and could post it that would be great. If not tell me the other name/s.Is there a drink similar to Applebees' "Jamaican Freeze", with the same ingrediants but with another name?
Applebees Jamaica Freeze Recipe



1 1/4 oz Malibu Pineapple Rum

3/4 oz Midori

2 oz Pina Colada Mix

1 oz Banana puree

Ice



Blend everything together and garnish with a pineapple and cherry. Voila, the perfect Applebees Jamaica Freeze Recipe. Enjoy.



I hope you enjoy this interpretation of Applebee鈥檚 Jamaica Freeze Recipe. I have searched high and low for these recipes and in my opinion the absolute best source for Top Secret Restaurant Recipes is to http://secretrecipeking.info.Is there a drink similar to Applebees' "Jamaican Freeze", with the same ingrediants but with another name?
Hi I was looking for this same recipe. I found this sight that had it listed. Try going to this.



http://www.recipe-daily.com/?page_id=90
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment