Friday, January 27, 2012

What chance do i have to get a job at applebees?

I applied online to become a hostess because im only 16..

I wanted to know how likely i was to get a job and how often they check applications online?

I would love to get a job and make my own money.

Thankss.What chance do i have to get a job at applebees?
They will check applications daily. The thing to do is set yourself apart from all the others. I would go there in a few days ask for the manager. Tell the manager you applied on-line and wanted to come down in person to introduce yourself to him so he had a better idea of how interested you are in a position as hostess. If he says he doesn't have any openings then ask him when you should check back and for him to contact you if something comes up sooner. Mark down the date he tells you and go back to ask for the job again reminding him he told you to check back. I hope this helps you out. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment