Friday, February 3, 2012

How does Carside Carry-out at Applebees or at others work?

Do you order it by phone once u r on their parking spot? Does the waitress brings out your food? Do u have to tip? How do they know which is you? do u tell them what u r driving?How does Carside Carry-out at Applebees or at others work?
You call into applebees, tell then what you want, and what kind of car you will be driving to pick up your food. You wait however long it will take them to have your food ready, park in a designated applebee's carside to go parking spot and a waitress brings out your food and you pay her. You don't have to tip, but if it's raining or you can tell the restaurant is packed and she's busting her ***, then I suggest you do.How does Carside Carry-out at Applebees or at others work?
No, I just come from a small town where the only thing to eat is applebees. :) But thanks.

Report Abuse


Actually, for those who could figure out how to type in this website to ask the question....you realize if you would've googled "Applebee's carryout" their website does give a 1..2..3..instructions on how to do it right on the front page. God created Google for a reason, people.

Report Abuse

How does Carside Carry-out at Applebees or at others work?
Tom S - I was just starting to think that your comment about asking this question made a lot of sense, when...



WHOA!!!!!!



Along comes Carolyn B, who isn't "brave enough" to call Applebees and ask.



So, I'm sitting here feeling like a tough guy. Hey, I'm no wimp! Don't you even think about messing with me buddy, cause I got balls!



You know why? Cause I called Applebees a year ago and asked them this very question... RIGHT OVER THE PHONE!



I AM THE MAN! Yes, sir.

I wear the pants around this house, let me tell you.



So, Ron J, or Carolyn B, if either of you ever need a Real Man around the house, someone brave enough to call in and ask what time a movie starts, or what time the pool closes, don't hesitate to give me a call.



I am BRAVE. (And this was a very worthwhile question.)
I agree. I wondered this myself and was never brave enough to call them and ask. Thanks for the info!!How does Carside Carry-out at Applebees or at others work?
i just want to comment that if you have to ask this on yahoo! answers, applebees isn't doing a good job of marketing. they are obviously losing business because people aren't sure what to do. they would probably get a lot more business if they made a commercial with a 1-2-3 step instruction saying how easy it is.
u can do that at golden corrAL
  • mcdonalds monopoly
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment