Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do you think Bartender gets $10,000 tip to waiter at applebees?

it would been different if what you think?What do you think Bartender gets $10,000 tip to waiter at applebees?
learn to write. i have NO clue what the hell you're going for hereWhat do you think Bartender gets $10,000 tip to waiter at applebees?
Me think you bartender tip applebees different if what you think gets different $10,000 waiter?



There, my answer makes about as much sense as your question. MORON!!
I think he wanted to get laid, but he's too subtle for his own good and she's too dumb to realize it.What do you think Bartender gets $10,000 tip to waiter at applebees?
what the hell are u talking about
not one word in this question makes any sense...What do you think Bartender gets $10,000 tip to waiter at applebees?
sorry, I don't really understand what you mean...
Your question is unclear. I think it's great that the customer decided to give this nice waitress a $10,000 tip. How lucky for her that she was kind enough and he was rich enough to show his appreciation.
What exactly are you trying to ask? I can't help you if i cant understand the question. I think you should rephrase it and try again. Sorry.
yes a Bartender could easlily get $10,000 in tips in one year at Applebees.



Of course this could be a trick question and applebees might not serve alcohol.



Great now I have to go to Applebees for dinner so I can get this answer right.



Man these Yahoo Answers are very demanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment