Monday, February 13, 2012

What can I eat at applebees if I'm a vegetarian?

I've VERY recently decided to try being a vegetarian...

Like, with the new year.

And today, I got invited out to dinner for tomorrow evening...

I don't know whats "safe" to eat.

I don't believe in eating any meat at all, not even seafood..

I don't want to go and just get a salad...

Can you help me know my options?What can I eat at applebees if I'm a vegetarian?
I love apple bees ive been vegetarian for 10 years . Some of my favs are the chicken penne from the 2 for $20 I get it without the chicken. I also love there chips and artichoke dip , mozz sticks, i also enjoy a few other things . Most things you can order with out the meat.What can I eat at applebees if I'm a vegetarian?
These guys did some research:



"Applebee's offers on its standard menu a Sizzling Vegetable Skillet. This dish consists of red potatoes, zucchini, squash, red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots, and broccoli prepared in lemon-and dill-flavored butter. The vegetables are first steamed and then further cooked in a skillet. This skillet may be used to prepare meat products although it is washed in between orders. This entree may be requested without the butter.



Other standard menu items that may contain, according to Applebee's, "dairy, egg, or other animal-derived ingredients" include the Cheese Quesadilla, Mozzarella Sticks, Onion Peels, Caesar Salad, and the Low-Fat Veggie Quesadilla. The Low-Fat Veggie Quesadilla is composed of fresh mushrooms, red peppers, onion, broccoli, and carrots, along with non-fat shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, in between two wheat tortillas. This menu item is served with fat-free sour cream and shredded lettuce. Note that the Caesar and Pasta Bowl Combo is made with the Caesar salad dressing which contains anchovies.



Applebee's also serves various salads, which may be made upon request without meat, poultry, cheese, or eggs. This restaurant chain also offers a salad and steamed vegetable plate, which consists of a house or small Caesar salad followed by a plate of fresh steamed broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, new potatoes, and zucchini. Note that the Caesar dressing contains anchovies."



"Because of Applebee's commitment to providing "World Class Food and Service" to its guests, this restaurant chain is more than happy to modify existing menu items or prepare items upon request in order to accommodate to the greatest degree possible all those with special dietary needs or preferences. Please ask the restaurant manager to assist you."



Applebees are franchises. You probably need to call where you'll be eating and ask them what vegetarian items are available.



Or wait until Wednesday to go vegetarian.
im a vegetarian too and i love apple bee's

you can always order a pasta dish and ask for it with out the meat.

you could get a cheese quesadilla and if none of that appeals to you the kids menu has grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese and they have many extras you could have like potatoes, vegtables, and soup !What can I eat at applebees if I'm a vegetarian?
They have salads you can order without meat, and they have pastas you can order the same way. Stay away from soups, though. Restaurants make them with beef or chicken stock. Here's their menu: http://www.applebees.com/default.aspx. From looking at, I'd say you'll be able to find an appetizer, salad, main course, and dessert without meat.
Pick out a nice salad and have them hold the meat. You could have mozz. sticks for an ap and perhaps ice cream for dessert.What can I eat at applebees if I'm a vegetarian?
I am a vegetarian and love AppleBees. Baked potatoes, french fries, cheese spinach pizza,
Why dont you just look at the menu when you get there.

If your not sure if a certain dish is vegetarian, just ask the waitress or waiter.
You could combine a few sides or appetizers.

Any pasta dish without the meat.

A grilled cheese sandwich.
I'm veg and I eat there. Speghetti w/ garlic bread, Greek salad or fries/onion rings are what I have.
Not a lot. Choose another place
French fries are a good choice and chips or a veggie taco those all work if you dont want ANY meat at all

No comments:

Post a Comment