Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm looking for some applebees specialty drinks that are yummy, do you know of any?

Hi Everyone,

this might sound silly but I like going to a restaurant and knowing what I would like to drink. I want something different, a little sweet, not too much and I was wondering if you all have a favorite there and maybe know of the ingredients.



I mean drinks that are different than sex on the beach, tequila sunrises and mudslides etc.



Thank you!I'm looking for some applebees specialty drinks that are yummy, do you know of any?
I LOVE their applebee tini... instead of the traditional apple martini it has red in it.. its sweeter than the green one and yummy! I order it every time. The drink menu can tell you exactly whats in it.. sorry I forgot :-(I'm looking for some applebees specialty drinks that are yummy, do you know of any?
25oz frosted mug Bass Ale.I'm looking for some applebees specialty drinks that are yummy, do you know of any?
Chocolate MartiniI'm looking for some applebees specialty drinks that are yummy, do you know of any?
My favorite drink is the Kir Royal...Champaign %26amp; Black Currant Liquor...Not sure if they'll have this but it is soooo good
Go to this site, enter your zip and you'll get your local menu



http://www.applebees.com/StoreFinder.asp…





Although they have a full bar so order whatever drink you like.
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment